- In a unique oasis of learning, we accompany and support all children entrusted to us on their way to becoming independent, self-confident and well-balanced.
- Our children experience a Swiss, internationally oriented education based on high social, moral and ethical values.
- We maintain and foster the children’s curiosity and motivation to learn, challenging them in many ways and promoting their interest in lifelong learning.
- We respect and tolerate all people, irrespective of their cultural or religious origins.
- We value honesty, reliability and candour.
- We take responsibility for our actions.
- We appreciate and care for our environment and treat it with respect.
- We embrace the diversity of cultures in Singapore.
- Our lessons are based on needs and requirements and take place in a uniquely inspiring atmosphere of learning.
- We offer high quality bilingual lessons in German and English enabling our students to be successful in either a German-speaking or international school.
- We cultivate active exchanges with international and local educational organisations in Singapore and Switzerland.
- We hold multi-cultural events and gatherings which enrich our daily lives.
- We work innovatively with goal-orientated tasks, on multiple holistic levels.
- We support and promote independence, self-confidence and flexibility.
- We communicate transparently; are an open and accessible team.
- We cultivate and promote community spirit and thus create unique experiences.
- We help each other and solve conflicts constructively.
- We strive for the highest quality at our school.
- We continuously develop the quality of our school through constant reflection and professional development.