Integrity and Dignity
We want every child to feel secure and comfortable at the Swiss School and to be supported by the community.
We achieve this through teachers who have a high level of dynamics in leadership and relationship competence.
- We accompany and lead the children in their development with respect and with appreciation.
- We take responsibility for our relationship with children and parents to cultivate an open dialogue among all parties.
- We cultivate the community and the sense of belonging through regular class and school events.
Independent Learning and Self-Efficacy
We want every child to be able to develop their potential through targeted support and interactive coaching.
We achieve this through lessons that promote responsibility, initiative and creativity.
- We make sure tasks and challenges allow the children to grow and learn from them.
- We ensure that the children experience meaningful learning by being able to actively set goals, create their own ideas and work out solutions and ways to achieve their aims and objectives.
- We accompany the children through discussions and feedback regarding their learning process.
We want every child to successfully pursue their further education which is strengthened by positive experiences.
We achieve this by encouraging children to work on their areas of strength.
- We are aware that successful learning is related to positive emotions.
- We ensure that children pursue their interests and talents; that they are able to demonstrate what they enjoy.
- We make sure that the tasks are engaging to maintain their motivation and enthusiasm in order to learn and practice competently.