A core value of the Swiss School in Singapore is to care for one another and for its’ community. In line with this principle, the SSiS has engaged in a number of charitable activities over the years. The SSiS believes that through charitable work our students will develop a better understanding of global developmental issues and the impact that they have on our world.
For the period 2015-2018, the SSiS is proud to support the organization Child’s Dream alongside local Singaporean charitable organizations. Child’s Dream endeavours to improve the situation of underprivileged children in Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand and Laos alongside the Mekong region. The foundation builds and monitors clinics and schools. You can find out more about how Child’s Dream changes their lives through education at www.childsdream.org.
- Child´s Dream – Project Playground Thank you Movie 2020
- Child’s Dream – Project Karen State Education Assistance Group – Report 2016
- Child’s Dream – Project Karen State Education Assistance Group – Mid-Year Report 2017
- Child’s Dream – Use of SSiS Funds 2015-16
- Child’s Dream – Project Basic Education, School Stationery & Teaching Aids
- Child’s Dream – Bak Amreak Water Tank Battambang Province, Combodia