We recognise the importance of a collaboration and parental involvement which is essential to create a positive and personal school experience for your child.
The SSiS Parentsforum…
- aims to facilitate the communication and understanding between the parents, teachers and school management which helps to support the positive learning atmosphere of the school.
- promotes the cooperative interaction of the entire school community.
- supports the school in the area of additional activities (charity, events, Mittagstisch, Welcome Coffee mornings, school uniforms, …).
- represents the concerns and requests of the parents.
Class representatives encourage and support the cooperation between parents and teachers and between the parents themselves. They are a member of the SSiS Parentsforum. Annually, one or two class representatives per class are elected at the first class meeting of the school year.
Class representatives …
- represents the class in the Parentsforum.
- supports the Parentsforum in its tasks (see point 2).
- takes part in the Parentsforum sessions 3-4 times per school year.
- welcomes new families at the Welcome Coffee event.
- compiles and distributes the class lists (for the organization of activities).
- organises a small farewell gift for the teacher(s).