We recognise the importance of a collaboration and parental involvement which is essential to create a positive and personal school experience for your child. All SSiS parents are welcome to participate in the Parentsforum meetings.
The SSiS Parentsforum…
- aims to facilitate the communication and understanding between the parents, teachers and school management which helps to support the positive learning atmosphere of the school.
- promotes the cooperative interaction of the entire school community.
- supports the school in the area of additional activities (charity, parent’s talks, Welcome Coffee mornings, reuse of school uniforms, etc.).
- represents the concerns, requests and recommendations of the parents.
- helds meetings 3 to 4 times yearly.
Class Representatives are a central part of the SSiS community, bringing together teachers and parents within and across classes. Class Representatives help set the tone of a child’s class by organizing activities and supporting the teacher. It is an opportunity for you to more fully participate in the SSiS, make connections and stay up-to-date.
Class representatives …
- facilitate an inclusive and supportive class spirit
- build community amongst the parents and the teachers in your child’s class
- represent the class in the Parentsforum.
- take part in the Parentsforum sessions 3-4 times per school year.
- welcome new families at the Welcome Coffee event.