Afternoon Extension Playgroup II/Kindergarten
The optimal language preparation in German for Kindergarten and Primary school.
SSiS offers an optimal and optional Afternoon Extension Program for our Playgroup II and Kindergarten students. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays option will be available to attend an additional German language class. In combination with our Extra Curricular Activities (ECA) program on Mondays and Fridays students may opt to attend up to five afternoons per week. The Afternoon Extension Program allows us to offer to your children the optimal language preparation for Kindergarten and Primary school.
Information about SSiS Afternoon Extension Program:
- Care: The children are supervised by a German speaking nursery teacher.
- Time: from 13.45 to 15.20 hours (on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays).
- Lunch: Between the morning program and the Afternoon Extension Program our students will have the possibility to visit our lunch table.
- Price: see school fees; billing and fees rules are in accordance with the school regulations.
- Teacher-Student-Ratio: Maximum 1: 9 students.
- Activities: specific subject-related activities, language promotion, excursions, playing with sand and water, kneading, painting, puzzles, free play, singing, playing, splashing, painting, reading and storytelling, books, rhymes, movement games etc.
We are looking forward to having your child on board!
For registration, please use the application form.